Liverpool town house
1/123 Elizabeth Drive, Liverpool, NSW
Auction | 2 Bedrooms|2.5 Bathrooms|1 Garage
Beautifully renovated and impeccable presented townhouse is situated at the back of a small, well maintained, and private complex. Located within walking distance to Liverpool CBD, Westfield, Hospital, and other local amenities, this property presents as an ideal opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike. It consists of two great size bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite.
– Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances with plenty of storage
– Two full size bathrooms, main with bath
– Ducted air con throughout
– Large open floor living area
– Neat and spacious two bathrooms
– Spacious laundry with an extra toilet
– Over 17 m2 garage with remotely controlled roll-up garage door
– Security CCTV
– Fall in Love with your yard: custom designed pergola, BBQ area, huge and very private rear courtyard, with lots of grass, perfect for entertainment
– Strata levies $550 p.q, Council $333. p.q, Water $149 p.q (approximate figures)
Auction with Tony Grgic, Saturday, 30th July 2022 at 3.30 PM
This information has been prepared based on our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.